Big Moose helps you design two kinds of personal adventures.
Happen in the Yew Mountains of West Virginia They can be dayhikes, auto adventures, a combination, or multi-day backpacks. Big Moose is intimately familiar with the West Virginia Highlands and can help you design an unforgettable adventure to places few people know, or have even heard of.
- Turtle Rock
- Hidden Gorge
- Deep Time Ravine
- Rainbow Cliff
Deep Time Adventures happen from the perspective of the indigenous ones who roamed our land for 15,000 years before the arrival of the Europeans. You will quickly learn to communicate with our sisters and brothers of the Animal Nations. You will learn techniques for moving silently through the forest. Learn to quickly move your brain to alpha waves and become spiritually invisible. Perhaps you would like to learn survival skills like building a debris hut, finding water, making fire, finding wild edibles. UNFORGETTABLE DEEP TIME ADVENTURES!
Big Moose has spent many past orbits of Earth Mother about Brother Sun exploring areas of old growth and virgin forest in the "Oldest Mountains" Here are some exciting possibilities for multiday deep time adventures
- whole mountainsides of Spring wildflowers in the land of giants
- camp among the spirits of the Cherokee in summer in the land of giants at "tsunda nilta yi"
- meet your brother, Yonu, the bear, near the east's highest mountains
- lunch at the "Big Butt Foragette", hammock under an incredible buzz of life
- explore rock houses among some of West Virginia's best old growth
We will learn to interact with the Earth Mother as did the native ones, creating your very own UNFORGETTABLE DEEP TIME ADVENTURES!